Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Michael Orlando, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Michael Orlando

Michael Orlando New Member

My name is Michael, I have browsed these forums the last week, trying to get information on what certs I should be aiming for this year.

I am a novice when it comes to the field. I recently got to do work in my dream field of Graphic Design. It is something I have always wanted to do, but the position I am in does not allow room for growth. I wanted to say I completed a goal of mine, which was to become a professional designer, and I have.

Now, being 30 years old, I wanted to look towards my other interest in life, which has been computers. I would like the opportunity to make a career in the IT field, and hope everyone here can help me in moving towards that goal.

Thanks in advance for the help and information!

2. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome to CertForums, have good look through our certification forum and ask any question that you have. :)

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. Beerbaron

Beerbaron Megabyte Poster

Welcome to CF.

There is a lot of information on these forums about various certs but I don't think there is much on Graphic Design.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), MSc, ITIL v3F, MCP, MCDST, MCITP: edst7, MCTS, MCSA: Server 2003, MCSA: Windows 7, N+, NVQ IT lvl 3, MCSA Windows 7, VCP5, CCENT, CEH
    WIP: CISSP
  4. rocdamike

rocdamike Byte Poster Gold Member

Welcome!

Certifications: F5 CTS, LTM | F5-CA | CCNA: Sec | CCNA: R&S | ITIL Foundation
    WIP: AWS Solutions Architect
  5. mackie

mackie Nibble Poster

Welcome to the Forums. Best of luck in what you wish to achieve!

Certifications: IAB, Sage 50, MOUS and MCP
    WIP: A+
  6. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster

Welcome to CF!

Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+