Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by PhilandPerkins, Oct 26, 2012.

1. PhilandPerkins

PhilandPerkins New Member

Hi everyone that read this!:biggrin

my name is Phil and I have been working in the catering industry for many years and now for the last year or so I am working as a 1st line IT support. I always had and have a strong passion for IT and got myself a MCITP in Windows 7 and one exam in Windows Server 2008 through self study and classroom based learning.

I always wanted to join this forum in order to express my opinion and discuss with others...so here we go!!

One of my plan is to study Cisco CCNA in the next few months however I can only do online as I will be working for most of the time and I find it difficult to study this subject on my own. Problem is there are so many companies out there that it is difficult to choose from and maybe also I am not what to look for really.

Any advice or links that could help me?

Thanks a million

PP:biggrin

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2012
    Certifications: MCITP
  2. ade1982

ade1982 Megabyte Poster

How do!

You might as well get one of these things on Groupon that does everything for £99. They come around a lot. The materials are always much of a muchness.

However, you definitely need to get some kit to play with. I can't advise on that though.

You also have the new MCSA in Windows 7 if you have the MCITP:EA or MCITP:EST

3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. PhilandPerkins

PhilandPerkins New Member

Thanks Folks for your reply!

I saw the £99 however very skeptical on this- I will be looking around and see if I find something interesting and will post my findings.....if any :eek:

On the Microsoft side it is hard to keep up with the changes...

Certifications: MCITP
  5. michaeltoxic

michaeltoxic New Member

i heard is a bit tougher dan MCITP n dat u need sme live kits to wrk wit