Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by elbuscador, Oct 2, 2012.

1. elbuscador

elbuscador New Member

I just lost a rather long message I had written because I was not logged in! AGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Well, the short version then. I am interested in getting the MOS 2010 Certification. I had a HARD time finding this group!... even though I goggled everything I could think of. So first thing I would like to ask is if you know of other groups such as this one, with very active forums for all kinds of questions on MOS certifications. You know, tools, tips, books, preparation tests and so on... Now, hopefully, this forum will be sufficient because it looks very extensive and current, but I still would like to know of others, so please LET ME KNOW.

2- Where do we ask questions on Word? (Word 2010 or just Word). Do we have a particular place for that? If I have any issues with Word, or something I don't understand fully?

TIA

EB (El Buscador=TheSearcher)

2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi EB,
    Welcome to CF:D

This is the link to the MOS forum.

Cheers
    NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome to CF, as NB had said drop by the MOS forum and post your specific questions. Good to see you here. :)

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...