Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by ipsol, May 10, 2005.

1. ipsol

ipsol New Member

Hi, I take pleasure in introducing myself. I work for a Networking certification training institute in Mumbai (Bombay), India

I would be pleased to help anyone seeking to undertake any certification based programs either through self study or through IPsolutions.

2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi Ipsol,

This would normally be a place to wish you a warm welcome, but unfortunately you seem to have missed the part of our Rules & Guidelines with regards to Training Providers advertising their products.

In essence, if you wish to represent your company, you are more than welcome to do so by including a link to your main site in your profile/signature, and making it clear that you are a representative of your company. Otherwise, your post would need to be edited or removed. We at CertForums feel strongly about this, as we do not tolerate spammers are "freeloaders" in any way.

If you would care to accomodate this request, you will be made a more than welcome Member of our community here :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity