1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone -NoooooB(ish) Here

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by funnybones, Dec 15, 2009.

1. funnybones

funnybones Bit Poster

Hello All

Would like to say thanks to everyone on this forum. I have been a avvid follower for many years but never posted. Bit of peeping Tom sorry!!

I was convinced to go down the selfstudy route for the Network+ by the posts that I had read on this forums and in the process saved some money.

I was able to do the MCSE thanks to a very nice ex-employer. Now I have my sights set on passing the CCNA. My current employer has kindly offered to part fund a CCNA training course to the tune of £600, I thank you very much!!!

I had considered self study once again but family, works, kids, hobbies, pub...pub take up a lot of time, the Network+ took ages to do.

So with 600 notes in I went in search of a suitable training company...my..my...my. If I did not have a sense of humour I think I would have cried in the face of what I saw.

Merry Christmas

Henry

Certifications: N+ MCSE CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  2. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Welcome to CF:D

Good luck on the CCNA.

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  3. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Welcome!

4. engeslamcom

engeslamcom Bit Poster

welcome
    i hope you pass CCNA quickly
    good luck

5. Trogdor

Trogdor Kilobyte Poster Gold Member

Welcome Aboard!

Certifications: A+, Network+, Server+, PDI+, MCDST, HP APS Server, HP APS Desktop / Laptop
    WIP: ITIL, CCNA, MCSA, and BSc
  6. stevejack

stevejack New Member

This is steve and I'd just like to say hi to everyone. As everybody knows that nowadays forums are the best source of Knowledge, and through forums we can learn a lot. When I heard of the community I thought it would be wonderful to expand to a new community, meet like minded people and share thoughts and services with fellow members.I am sure there's a lot of interesting topics and discussions happening on this forum and wanted to check it out.I was looking for a new forum to join and the higher powers of Google has brought me here!