1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello CF

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Ence, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Ence

Ence Kilobyte Poster

Hello CF

Well I not forgotten you all, I started work 4 weeks ago now, I had a long time waiting as had to go thor vetting.

Well it a start and lots of room to move about. I'm an Installation Technician, Soft/Hardware & a bit of break fix. Money not the greatest but as I was out of the IT market for six years I just happy to get back in.

Study has gone out the window for the passed 4 weeks, I do have time in my day were software is loading I could be read some college notes or a book but don't like to look if I'm taking the p!ss. Well not just yet :biggrin

Sad as it is I look forwarding to Mondays :oops:

All that worry about I don't know enough on different subjects you be surprised how little some other IT bods know.

Just to add. One of my main worry was my Dyslexia as I did say anything in the Interview as I found on most Interviews the job soon get filled by someone ells. I started to freak If I asked for help would I'll get sack as I keep quite about Dyslexia.
    On week Three I had meeting with HR & Teamleader so I throw cashion<? to the wind and told them.

Now they can't do a enough for me. :biggrin

Hope your all well
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Hello Ence and welcome back to CF:thumbleft
    Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+