1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello + Audio

Discussion in 'Network Infrastructure' started by Jaytee2305, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Jaytee2305

Jaytee2305 Bit Poster

Hi everyone

First time posting here so take it easy on me

Got the dreaded 291... again (failed last time with 615 :confused3)

My first question is

Have any of you used Prep Logic Audio learning aides? They are $30 at the moment and for something to sit in the car and listen to when I am driving to work I wondered if they were any good.

Certifications: MCSE, Network+, Server+, HP APS
  2. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

PrepLogic offers two audio products. Their QuizMe product consists of a reading of 76 of their multiple choice questions and explanations found in their practice exam products. Here's the demo for it: link. Their Lecture Series product consists of 2 1/2 hours of audio training. Here's the demo for it: link

Boson has 2 1/2 hours of audio training for 70-291, but I've never listened to it to see what it offers! They were created before I started working here. There's a generic demo, found here on our Web site, covering Windows 2000, that sounds like it reads questions and answers (no multiple choice - at least, not on the demo).

Try them all out... see what you think!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!