Hello All

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Danshand, May 5, 2009.

1. Danshand

Danshand Nibble Poster

Hello guys, new to the forum so making a quick introduction.

I am an IT professional with 5 and a half years experience, I have quite a diverse range of skills which I use every day at work, including Microsoft server technology, linux, Cisco, and various network hardware.

I am looking to go travelling and in order ensure I get an equally decent job when I return, I am updating my CV with some certifications.

Exam number one is the MCTS 70-620, hoping to achieve the MCITP enterprise admin by the end of this year. I bought the Self paced training book 5 days ago, and have so far got through about 300 pages, so I really am cramming it in. I suspect this will slow considerably once the harder exams begin. I also have the CBT nuggets videos, which I intend to watch after reading the book.

I hope to have passed my first exam by the 5th June, in 1 months time, so I will let you know how I get on!!

Certifications: Many.
    WIP: MCITP, ITIL
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome to CF :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  4. UKDarkstar
    Honorary Member

UKDarkstar Terabyte Poster

Welcome to the forums and good luck with the studies ! :biggrin

Certifications: BA (Hons), MBCS, CITP, MInstLM, ITIL v3 Fdn, PTLLS, CELTA
    WIP: CMALT (about to submit), DTLLS (on hold until 2012)
  5. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Good luck mate, I did my first two in two months so it can be done :biggrin

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs