Hay folks

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by mickaveli2001, Jul 29, 2008.

1. mickaveli2001

mickaveli2001 Byte Poster

I first viewed this forum a week ago - looking for good informative forums before I started on my new path to an IT career..

I'm from Scotland, UK. Currently (just) started studying for the CompTIA A+ qualification, then hope to move onto Microsoft spesific qualifications.. Not a good learner at this age (early 20's) but have some college qualifications in basic software development through MS DOS, and Microsoft applications qualification, but really need to get cracking with this CompTIA A+

I got the Mike Meyers all in one (sixth addition book) thanks to reading about it on this site, and was a bit intimidated by the size of it, but it really isn't that bad, once I read it. I have to read some bits twice to grasp it - probably due to the amount of alcohol over the years, and lack of concentration - and with Eastenders/hollyoaks on to distract me, but hopefully study enough soon to get more focused and career orientated...

Anyway, just introducing myself, seems to be a very vast informative forum, and I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay, and possibly one day help others on their paths one day :)

Certifications: NC Communication/Computing
    WIP: A+
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Hi Welcome :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Welcome!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  4. Johnd76

Johnd76 Megabyte Poster

Hi and welcome from a fellow Scot

Certifications: MCP, MCDST
    WIP: Not a thing
  5. Notes_Bloke

Notes_Bloke Terabyte Poster

Hi & welcome to CF:D

NB

Certifications: 70-210, 70-215, A+,N+, Security+
    WIP: MCSA
  6. Davidus

Davidus Nibble Poster

Hi - Welcome to CF.

Good luck with attaining CompTIA A+

Davidus

Certifications: EDCL (don't laugh)
    WIP: 70-536, Comptia A+
  7. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Greetings mickaveli2001 and welcome to CF:sunny

Good luck with your studies on A+ :thumbleft and if you get any problems don't be afraid to shout! (raise a thread on it under the A+ section of the forum):biggrin8)

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+