Have I missed something here?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by delorean, Mar 11, 2008.

1. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

OK, so I have been away from the UK for a number of years but I generally like to keep abreast (no pun intended, sort of) of all the UK news from time to time, see what's happening etc.

I confess I rarely use 'The Sun' as one of my repositories of accurate, honest, intellectual and illuminatingly stimulative news stories but I happened to stumble upon THIS 'news story' while searching for information on their F1 Dream Team competition and I am just wondering if this is the exact same person who was in Eastenders. Is that correct?

If so, crikey! I thought she was a bit...you know...'larger' than usual no? Or is this one of their usual bizarre campaigns where next week she'll be lambasted for a photo depicting her eating a pickled egg outside a chip shop somewhere between Newtonabbey and Stockton-On-Tees?

If that photo isn't doctored or she's not had some sort of gastric bypass or similar procedure then blimey that was incredible weight loss and congratulations and all that jazz!

Err, anyway, just thought I would share this rather random find with you all. I'll be going back to my regular intake of coffee with a copy of 'Today', 'Le Figaro' and 'The European' now. I apologize for asking anybody to click a link from thesun.co.uk in advance.

Enjoy the rest of your day. :)

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Yes it is fat sonia from EastEnders she evn has an exercise dvd out which I noticed in HMV the other day. Also the girl that played Janine in Eastender has one and has lost weight too.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

Don't all these 'people' release a fitness video of some sort? Did her 'career' dry up or something? I think I am going to make a fitness video for IT folk.

Some of the exercises I propose to include in my sensational new fitness plan are:

• Benching with wireless keyboards.
    • Easy weight lifts using bags filled with the trackballs from old ball mice and that ugly looking red tumor looking thing on the MS Trackball mouse thing that nobody on Earth in their right mind would even want yet MS continues to sell it.
    • Chin ups using server cabinets.
    • Data centre speed-skipping using cut-to-size Ethernet cables.
    • Strengthen leg muscles by sitting in your swivel chair and attaching a bin bag filled with useless AOL CD's and 56k Modems to your ankles.

...and much much more!

p.s: I hereby copyright all those ideas! :D

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  4. greenbrucelee

Yep because they have had no other acting jobs, they can't do anything else.

You should change that to lightweight discus throwing :biggrin

5. MrNerdy

MrNerdy Megabyte Poster

Last time i watched Eastenders Dirty Den was in it & getting shot.
    Did he not do a Bobby Ewing and come back for a while?

Certifications: ECDL, CiscoIT1 & A+
    WIP: Girlfriend & Network+
  6. greenbrucelee

Yeah he did but he left shortly after he got caught doing naughty things on a web cam with some woman.

I havent watched Eastenders properly since he got shot either.

7. harpistic

harpistic Byte Poster

Yeah, it was death by doggy doorstop for him that time round :rolleyes:

Certifications: Pet Geekery
    WIP: cure for insomnia