Happy ? I don't think so ...

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Jakamoko, Jul 6, 2003.

1. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Come on, Guys,

Just because Rosy's got a lot on her plate right now, doesn't mean you lot have become supremely happy overnight .....

GET MOANING :!: :!: :!:

I'll give you a start ...

Wimbledon

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  2. Sandy

Sandy Ex-Member

I find the "on/off" button on the TV never works during Wimbledon

3. Phil
    Honorary Member

Phil Gigabyte Poster

I think the TV would develop a mysterious fault if Wimbledon was always on in my house, that or a not so mysterious hole where the remote hit the screen :)

Certifications: MCSE:M & S MCSA:M CCNA CNA
    WIP: 2003 Upgrade, CCNA Upgrade
  4. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hee, hee - I knew that would kick things off - Rosy will be sooo proud of me :oops:

Missus J (W/don fan) came home with a Freeview box just after the tennis started - GREAT, I thought - tons of different choices :D

NOOO, bl**dy 4 channels of the batty game, with the exception of CBeebies and CBBC, which the young Toto has been glued to ever since :cry:

So when ~SimonV~ is wondering why I'm in here so much, then there's the answer !!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  5. Luton Bee

Luton Bee Kilobyte Poster

You should try Sky world + (or whatever it's aclled, I know it costs £30-odd a month anyway). some 600+ channels of complete and utter crap. 'Er indoors alwyas seems to be able to find a corrie street episode though!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

As for having a moan well i'm now bored of sitting in and working on a Saturday, can we please have the football season back now?

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+ C&G ICT
    WIP: CCNA