Hang in there!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by moisea, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Yep, it was definitely different back then. I had no certs.

The main thing that was different was that there wasn't a horde of people trying to bust into IT yet.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. BosonMichael

I've made my points clear as to the benefits and drawbacks of taking the degree off, and on whether I'd do it or not, and in which cases I'd do it. If you'd bother to read what everyone else seems to have no problem reading, you'd get that.

It means I've been doing this a LOT longer than you have, dude.

Then you'll continue to attack and argue illogically, I'll continue to call you out, and you'll continue to get pwned.

Mine are honed because of my experience dealing with people like you.

This is the time where you should probably stay silent. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  3. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

Only problem is your cases didn't apply to the OP. It was if he had been doing part time experience etc. I said, for the OP's case, he would have to leave a 4 year gap, which, in my youthful opinion, he shouldn't do.

I have not attacked or argued illogically, you simply disagree with me so equate this to me arguing illogically.

What does this actually mean? Only arguing with people like me hones your skills?

Or people like me who dare to give an opinion with which you disagree?

Neverrrrrrr :)

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  4. BosonMichael

Dude... you can't be serious. I'm not the only one who has noticed you lashing out. You can either go back and read them (such as Zeb's), or others can speak up and respond to confirm it themselves.

I didn't say only. But yes, arguing with people like you hones my skills.

If you'll look back in this very thread, you'll see several people who have disagreed with me and used logic rather than resorting to attacks... two off the top of my head, JK and OnFire.

You simply can't resist the bait! You don't even know when you've been lured! :twisted:

By all means, keep digging, Daniel. :)

5. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

I think this has gone on long enough now and time to leave this thread alone. It is clear neither of you are going to agree with each other so I am closing this thread.

If you guys want to carry this on then please do so via the pm system.

Thanks

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong