Hands On With Apple's New MacBook...With Windows!

Discussion in 'News' started by Mr.Cheeks, May 17, 2006.

1. Mr.Cheeks

Mr.Cheeks 1st ever Gold Member! Gold Member

Hands On With Apple's New MacBook...With Windows!

Well, that was fast. This morning, I woke up and learned that Apple had indeed released the MacBook, an Intel-based 13.3" widescreen notebook which replaces both its iBook and the 12-inch PowerBook. Tonight, I'm using one--and thanks to Boot Camp, it's running Windows XP as well as Mac OS X. Here, for the record, is my not-very-good photo of the Apple hardware running the Microsoft OS

To read the rest of the article, click here...

porta2_tags:

Comments

1. noelg24
      noelg24
      u know I could have told u that myself CheekMaster since I do work for them and I knew firsthand about this...and if u have read me previous posts about Bootcamp and running Win XP on an Intel based machine u will see I am not a big fan at all...and have u seen the price difference between the 2.0GHz white and black MacBooks? I am shocked as to how much ur paying for just a) the colour and b) the extra 20GB of HDD space!!!
    2. Mr.Cheeks
      Mr.Cheeks
      i couldn't figure out why you were so Apple orientated... ...at least i know now...