1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Grrrrrrrrr...........Holidays

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Greebo, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Greebo

Greebo Byte Poster

We went to Disneyland paris last year on a coach trip and it was great, but my daughter was a tad too young to fully appreciate Disney Studios (special effects) at nearly 5 yrs old! So this year, I booked a 5 day coach holiday which incorporates Disneyland (Paris)/ A day in paris and a day in Efteling (Belgium). I've just opened my mail (snail mail) from National Holidays. Thought it was going to be a letter informing me that I had to pay the balance by whatever date and found out that its a letter informing me that they have had to cancel the booking as there were not enough people wanting to go on it :cry: My daughter is going to be gutted :(

They have offered me the same one that we went on last year which will also incorporate a day in Paris but it will be a waste really as my daughter will not enjoy the studio's! I can get my money back but thats not the point :!:

Its the ideal holiday for me as it is affordable and it is suitable for me as a single Mum. Really pee'd off now :x

2. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Sorry to hear that Greebo
    is it a must that you goto the special effects place? couldnt you perhaps spend more time on the rides? :)
    I guess your somewhat limited with those coach trips by thier schedule, use them quite frequantly to go shopping in calais

well, I did!

Hope you and your daughter still manage to have a good holiday!
    you definatly deserve it after this last term at school!!

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  3. Greebo

Greebo Byte Poster

Your not wrong there m8 :lol:

Mind you, this place had made my job easier as you guys have helped me so much :D Thanx Guys :hug :clap :thumbleft :respct

4. AJ

AJ Administrator Administrator

Reasonalbe rates for consunltancy :biggrin

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Looking at doing ..................
  5. Greebo

Greebo Byte Poster

:tune :lol: Thanx AJ, You have helped ENORMOUSLY in my efforts to get the AD in some sort of workable order :biggrin