Greetings from Aiedo

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Aiedo Prog-MGR, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Aiedo Prog-MGR

Aiedo Prog-MGR New Member

Hi all.

I have been into I.T. forever - remember my first computer lesson back in 1982 - Mr Harris told us about bubble sorting on a Black RM 380z with black metal keyboard.

Today I am Programme Manager for Aiedo - a MS Gold certified Partner for Learning Solutions, Prometric Testing Centre and Registered Charity to boot.

This is my first ever IT forum (always felt they were for geeks - so please don't prove me right:biggrin) however I felt it is important to join as my business is helping guys pass Microsoft exams without resorting to braindumps - if you need advice on certification we are happy to help.

Question:

I would like to advertise on this site - how do I go about it -

Aiedo

Last edited: Jul 2, 2010
    Certifications: MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCT
    WIP: MCITP: EA
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Good on you for leading students away from braindumps. Some training centers rely on dumps to make themselves look good.

Welcome! :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. albertc30

albertc30 Kilobyte Poster

Hello and welcome to the forum.

If I haven't mentioned it you wouldn't be here now... lol....

You'll find this forum to be a great source of information with hundreds of people who do know what they are talking about and other hundreds with a will to learn.

I wouldn't know how you'd go about advertising on the forums but maybe trying to get in touch with the forum administrators. They would be able to help certainly.

If you click here, see how I got to you. The word of mouth is a big one and by the way the review on your testing center is possitive.

Certifications: CCNA
    WIP: 220-701 - A+
  4. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & Welcome to CF :)

I've personally used Aiedo twice already, my review is in this thread. However for advertising, please see this page. It has alot of info, plus contact details.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security