1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got my iPhone today, yippee... :)

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by wagnerk, Apr 2, 2009.

1. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Hi Guys/Gals,

Following on from this thread, I would like to thank all who contributed. We ended up going for 17 iPhones for upper management and IT Services.

We've already sync'd & set up 6 of the iPhones with an aim to do the rest tomorrow, already downloaded 2 apps: iHandy Level & Shazam.

The only downside now is that I've have to give out this mobile number, but at least it's not going to cost me my own credit :)

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  2. Gingerdave

Gingerdave Megabyte Poster

Congratulations Ken I am sure you will have fun with them, I know I am with mine:biggrin
    Certifications: A+,MCP, MCDST, VCP5 /VCP-DV 5, MCTS AD+ Net Inf 2008, MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  3. Mathematix

Mathematix Megabyte Poster

The iPhone is an amazing little device. Got the 16GB one two weeks ago now and still discovering more and more as I play around with it. :biggrin
    Certifications: BSc(Hons) Comp Sci, BCS Award of Merit
    WIP: Not doing certs. Computer geek.
  4. Pheonicks56

Pheonicks56 Kilobyte Poster

That's awesome, I'm pretty jealous. I'm actually fairly lucky that I won't be coming back to the states and getting a cell phone until September so I can wait to see if Apple actually releases a new iPhone and then they should be back in stock by then HA!
    Certifications: BSIT, AAIT, A+
    WIP: Network+