Got any good news?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by JK2447, Mar 8, 2010.

1. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Man bang? :blink

2. GiddyG

Couldn't say... I come from the posh side of the Mersey. 8)

3. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

It an EXTREME man bag, loaded with firecrackers. Or a comment on jk's personal life.

or possibly a typo

I'll let you decide.....

Certifications: A+, Network+, MCDST, ACA – Mac Integration 10.10
  4. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

Theres a posh side? :twisted:

5. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Never happen. I even downsized my wallet to a small credit card holder. At most, I carry that, my keys, my phone, and a USB key. That's all I need to carry. What more could you possibly need?

I guess you need a murse to carry your makeup and manpons, right? Cause you certainly ain't carrying a man card in there! :twisted:

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  6. BosonMichael

You'll HAVE to, once you "come out of the closet" and bring your murse to work.

I should be able to hear the laughter from here. 8)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
  7. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

There isn't any culture, that is a dead certain, so a posh side? I highly doubt it. :D

I can picture JK rocking up to work with a mullet and attempting to convince them that, a mullet, just like a manbag, is acceptable in the city of culture.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2010
    Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  8. GiddyG

Oh, of course. We Wirralians stick out our little pinky when drinking tea. We always put the tea in a cup, unlike Scousers who tend to pour it straight onto the saucer and slurp. Isn't that right, Jim? :D

Additionally, we take afternoon tea... Scousers, on the other hand, take hubcaps. :twisted:

9. westernkings

I thought scousers poured their tea into a can of stella just so they didn't suffer from withdrawals?

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  10. Josiahb

Josiahb Gigabyte Poster

Liverpool's new signing, Rigobert Song from Cameroon, has just played his first game for the (once) 'Mighty Reds'. He dashes into the players lounge and phones his mother to tell her all about it. "Oh, Rigobert"...she squeals....."....I am so pleased and proud of you, at last you are playing for a great team......they may not be as great as they once were, but I hear they have won the European Cup four times. ....but, son.....things are not so good at home. I am really worried. The violence is getting too much, your sister has been raped twice, your dear Grandmother has been attacked in the street, there is raw sewage running down the roads, its becoming more like a war-zone every day.

How we let you talk us into coming and living in Liverpool, I'll never know...."

11. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Depends on which club he's going to.

That's the one without cowpats isn't it?

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  12. JK2447
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Top Poster
    of the Month

Hey mate I what he does with his spare time is up to him, we're better off not knowing . . . . :ymca

Ha ha you always tickle me Mike, but don't let your other half find out sailor ;)

Mate anything goes in Liverpool. Its like the Holodeck on Star Trek, you want it, it happens :biggrin

Its still not too late for us to declare war on your lot you know. Hey do they have sayers and the echo over there? Are you's on the euro? :twisted:

Ah man, again, you something for a few years and ALL OF A SUDDEN its your thing :rolleyes:

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  13. BosonMichael

You keep sending the payments, and your secret is safe with me. :twisted:

14. JK2447

Top Poster
    of the Month

Deal! keep disguising it as Mission Trip contributions :twisted:

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
  15. BosonMichael

Speaking of which... I think you're due a "payment"... :hhhmmm

:p

16. JK2447

Top Poster
    of the Month

Blast! I nearly got away with it . . . :biggrin

17. Arroryn

Arroryn we're all dooooooomed Moderator

I have a provisional wedding date!! Time to bind myself in the chains of holy matrimony... err... I mean...

Yeah.

WHOOP WHOOP!!

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, 70-410, 70-411
    WIP: Modern Languages BA
  18. twizzle

twizzle Gigabyte Poster

You have the chains? sounds kinky! You do realise he set a provisional date jsut so he can run away before hand? lol. Congrats Arro!

Certifications: Comptia A+, N+, MS 70-271, 70-272
    WIP: Being a BILB,
  19. westernkings

Don't not pay JK, BM will be round your gaff with a car battery some nails... :D

20. BosonMichael

It's not me ya gotta worry 'bout, brother man... it's Him!!! :ohmy

Is that thunder I hear? :biggrin