GOODBYE TO CF

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by UCHEEKYMONKEY, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Baba O'Riley

Baba O'Riley Gigabyte Poster

What you doing here Monkey? You back for good or just collecting the post?:D

Certifications: A+, Network+
    WIP: 70-270
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Back for good i hope :thumbleft

Christmas drink is still on UCM, hope to see you there.

Si

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

gotta come back ucheekymonkey, there must be some way of resolving this issue.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  4. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

I like your new AV baba, which reminds me must get some indigestion tablets:biggrin

Yes, has I said I just popped in to find out what's happening about that drink:biggrin

My priority in life at the moment is A+ > Beer > Women:biggrin
    But my girlfriends priority is Money > Big House> Car> Gucci Handbag.
    :rolleyes:

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  5. UCHEEKYMONKEY
    Honorary Member

UCHEEKYMONKEY R.I.P - gone but never forgotten. Gold Member

Thanks prof, but you haven't met my g/f when she's in a bad mood. Come to think of it I can't remember when she was in a good mood:blink

Oh wait a moment I forgot she has got an account here with CF under her name "Abby" but I don't think she uses it, well only to take the pi$$ out of everyone:(

Take it easy mate

Certifications: Comptia A+
    WIP: Comptia N+
  6. wizard

wizard Petabyte Poster

Just tell her that certs could eventually lead on to what she wants :D

Certifications: SIA DS Licence
    WIP: A+ 2009
  7. nugget
    Honorary Member

nugget Junior toady

Then tell her to pull her finger out and do something about it.

Tell your GF that if she's not going to do anything about improving the situation herself then at least she should let you do something about it!

Certifications: A+ | Network+ | Security+ | MCP (270,271,272,290,620) | MCDST | MCTS:Vista
    WIP: MCSA, 70-622,680,685
  8. BobT

BobT Nibble Poster

Hi UCM - Mmm... Relationships. Almost as difficult to get right as remembering IRQs.:D . Hang on a sec whilst I just slip into 'old fart' mode. Relationships, as with life generally, is full of compromises. It is clear that you have a lot going on in your life at the moment. I have read many of your posts on CF and what is equally clear is that part of your life is your IT interest and being a regular contributor to this, and maybe other, Forums. Giving up this part of your life, if it's something you really want to do, could eventually lead to resentment. Perhaps there's some middle ground whereby the needs of both you and your girlfriend could be met. Personally, for what it's worth, I think that the fact that you started this thread expresses your reluctance to 'knock it on the head' completely. I suggest you have a 'heart to heart' with 'her indoors' and thrash out a mutually acceptable solution/compromise.
    PS - If/when you and your girlfriend go on holiday next year, go to Turkey. She'll be able to pick up a Gucci or Louis Vuitton handbag for a tenner (£10).
    Regards.

Certifications: Bugger All
    WIP: A+ Network+ Server+ Security+MCDST