Good test centre in London or experience with Southampton?

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by _it_, Sep 3, 2011.

1. _it_

_it_ New Member

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a good test centre in London which is easy to reach from Victoria and offers Saturday testing?

Originally used the Brighton one until it was closed - next was the Burgess Hill one which is closed as well now :cry: Took another exam in Fareham this week and wasn't too impressed, one computer in the corner of an ordinary office... Fair enough, only one person working on that day but still a few phone calls and people coming in which was pretty disturbing.

Now looking to take my next exam on a Saturday so I don't waste any more annual leave (it used to be an extended lunch break to take an exam in Brighton - now it's a day off) which only seems to be possible in London.

Alternatively, has anyone tested in Southampton previously? Any better than Fareham?

Thanks!

Certifications: MCDST, MCSA (2003), MCITP SA 2008, Enterprise Support Technician
    WIP: MCITP 2008 EA
  2. dmarsh
    Honorary Member 500 Likes Award

dmarsh Petabyte Poster

I've tested in Southampton at BlueChip, its very nice test centre.

Also tested in Brighton before at another place.

There is also place near Segensworth I think.

Highbury college too.

Lots about, just look on website.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  3. _it_

_it_ New Member

Thanks - that's good news, might book one there when I've got some time off.

Brighton's are both closed (the second one hasn't offered any exam for ages....)
    Highbury College isn't listed any longer either.
    The one near Segensworth might be the one in Fareham I tested in last time...

Unfortunately not lots about any more....

Certifications: MCDST, MCSA (2003), MCITP SA 2008, Enterprise Support Technician
    WIP: MCITP 2008 EA
  4. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

I can state that there is or at least was one about 200m from Victoria station entrance - unfortunately they were temporarily closed the last time I wanted to take an exam.

I've taken 6 exams now through Prometric in 5 different test centres and considering I still live and work in the same areas for all of them so it shows how quickly they disappear.

I think the only way, and best way, to find it is the Prometric website - as pants as it is - because I would love to go back to my current centre as its big, spacious, reasonably close and new........ give it 6 months and it'll be gone :-)

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293