Good or Bad advice on my current CV

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Necroscope, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Necroscope

Necroscope Nibble Poster

Morning, decided this morning to update my CV with my current job as the project ends in about 4 weeks and need to start looking for that next position so i dont have to go back on the rock n roll when it ends.

Thanks again for any advice.

Attached Files:

Certifications: A+, N+,70-210, 70-270,MCDST,ECDL,CSCS
    WIP: ITIL v3 Foundation (sent me to sleep 3 times don't think made it past page 15), 70-680
  2. Fergal1982

Fergal1982 Petabyte Poster

Looks pretty good to me to be honest. I would lose the References available part though. That said - in your case you arent fighting for that space, so its not a vitally important thing to remove.

Certifications: ITIL Foundation; MCTS: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010, Administration
    WIP: None at present
  3. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

Looks quite good although I am not sure about putting the certifications under education, on my CV I have a certification part then an education part which is where I put my university and school education.

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  4. Necroscope

Necroscope Nibble Poster

Thanks for the advice. Think I will make a new heading IT Certs at the bottom before Education.

Certifications: A+, N+,70-210, 70-270,MCDST,ECDL,CSCS
    WIP: ITIL v3 Foundation (sent me to sleep 3 times don't think made it past page 15), 70-680