Good Morning!!

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Nick Jones, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Nick Jones

Nick Jones New Member

Good Morning everyone!!

My name is Nick Jones and im an alco..

Sorry wrong forums. my name is Nick Jones and i am an IT Manager for a well know company based in the Midlands. I found this site by mistake actually but glad I did as I have learnt a lot from reading various posts.

Anyway, I am currently looking for a new training provider for Microsoft Exchange Server courses M10135 and M10233. Our previous supplier who we have only been using for 2 months (Firebrand) has let us down really bad and from reading some of the training horror stories on here I am unsure who to turn to. Looking for somebody local really.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Nick

Certifications: MCSA
  2. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Morning Nick

Welcome to CF

I'm a certified lunatic so you are in good company here.

I would say speak to EZE Training, speak to Gareth

Cheers

Joe

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  3. Nick Jones

Nick Jones New Member

Joe,

Thanks, having just read Richards post and your recommendation I have just looked on the website and they are very cheap. Does anybody know why they are so cheap?

Cheers,

Nick

4. cisco lab rat

cisco lab rat Megabyte Poster

Why not! Some providers like to charge you lots of dough, but paying lots money does not mean you'll get a great course. They want to drive fast cars, bet on slow horses all at your expense

We have to get it out of our heads that price here has nothing to do with service.

People have no issues with boarding a plane, flying for £1, putting their lives in the mercy of an airline that may or may not service their aircraft in the correct manner, but we question a reasonably priced course.

Nice

Joe

Certifications: Yes I pretty much am!!
    WIP: Fizzicks Degree
  5. Nick Jones

Nick Jones New Member

Joe,

I never thought about it like that. Thanks for all your help. EZE Training it is.

I'll post some feedback when i've done it.

Cheers,

Nick