1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Morning/Afternoon. ;)

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by Kris Martinsons, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Kris Martinsons

Kris Martinsons New Member

As the Description says, Good Morning/Afternoon,

My name is Kris, just joined this forum, I hope to have very good time here and find some answers on my questions regarding Certifications.

Currently i don't hold any certifications, I just started in IT field at the moment I am within a contract with huge IT Solution & Service provider as a First Line/2nd Line Analyst. I have good base understanding of PC Hardware as well as MS Win XP/Vista/7 Operating Systems and couple of Financial applications. I started to work as a FLA only 6 months ago and my contract has been extended for another 3 month, I am very happy to be in this position as I do believe that this is a good start for career in IT. as you can take a look at world of IT from different perspectives and figure out what do you want to do in future.

Overall, I just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi to all of the Ladies and Gentleman of this forum.

Thank you for your time reading trough this post, and have a nice day.

All the Best,
  2. AJ

AJ Administrator Administrator

Welcome to CF
    Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Looking at doing ..................
  3. Kopite_21

Kopite_21 Gigabyte Poster Premium Member

Welcome to CF!
    Certifications: National Diploma IT Advanced ECDL
    WIP: A+
  4. Kris Martinsons

Kris Martinsons New Member

Thank you. Already started to find some very helpful information on this forum.