1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good afternoon ^.^

Discussion in 'New Members Introduction' started by benpicot, Jun 3, 2005.

1. benpicot

benpicot New Member

Hi All

I am new here too.

Just a bit of back ground, I have spent about 8 years playing with computers and have ended up getting quite good at it. Build a few systems, networks and done quite abit of repair work. (most of which has been free for friends who don't have a clue)

Want to get into networking but know that I will need some sort of paperwork just to get in the door.

Now for the question/comment: I am with scheidegger (is that a good or bad thing.

The second is that I have already have a disagrement with my tutor about waiting for TMA codes for my course work, anyone got some unlock codes?

Okay thats enough from me, I know a few tricks when is comes to hardware get back to me if you guys need any help.

Ben

Admin Edit (J): Split to make new Thread.

Certifications: Bugger All
    WIP: A+ N+ CCNA
  2. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Hi and Welcome Ben :)

Most new Members start off a fresh post on here for their first - feel free to do so as well. [Edit: did this for you]

As for opinions on individual training companies, you'll find many in the Training & Development forum. As for requesting specific codes for sections of your coursework, I'm not really sure what Scheidegger's policies may be on this, but if this goes against their Terms & Conditions, then I'd ask you not to post such requests on here. :)

Other than that, I hope we can help with any questions you may have.

Cheers :)

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity
  3. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

Ah...that's better. :tongue. Welcome to Certforums. Glad you made it here. Hope you enjoy the place. Let us know how we can be of assistance.

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  4. Tyler D

Tyler D Gigabyte Poster

Greetings benpicot :biggrin

Certifications: A+,70-270
    WIP: 70-290
  5. Pie Eater

Pie Eater Nibble Poster

Hi and Welcome m8

Certifications: CompTIA A+, Network+, MCP, MCDST