1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to Twke This Soon

Discussion in 'Server+' started by PompeyFC, Jan 24, 2008.

1. PompeyFC

PompeyFC Nibble Poster

I was fortumate enough to get work to pay for it - going to use that book from America that updated for the 2005 objectives http://www.computerprep.com/product-description/course-description.asp?itemID=13457

Anyone taken it recently and used that book ?

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, A+, 70-270, 70-290, Network+
    WIP: Windows 7
  2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

I havent but good luck on the exam :)

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Good luck on your exam :)

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  4. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

For some reason, this exam isn't as popular as the A+ and Network+ (don't know why) but I can see where it could be a really nice foundation for folks who want to support a data center. Good luck on the exam, :D

Certifications: A+ and Network+
  5. sunn

sunn Gigabyte Poster

I don't know anybody that has done this one... I agree with tripwire45, it could be useful for folks supporting a data center. When are you planning to write it? Good luck...

6. PompeyFC

PompeyFC Nibble Poster

am doing the network + aswell and have just completed exam 70-290 so though this exam would be fairly easy to cap as I will be revising similar stuff anyway because I am also doing the 70-291

I did the A+ 6 months ago so that info is still fresh.

Did a 2 year course in networking at 2 years ago so hoping this stuff should be ok

A colleague who sits next to me did the exam but it was a long time ago so he cannot remember much of it lol

Certifications: MCP, MCDST, A+, 70-270, 70-290, Network+
    WIP: Windows 7