1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going for the: 70-412 to complete the MCSA 2012

Discussion in 'Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 Exams' started by wagnerk, Jul 5, 2013.

1. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Well seeing that I only have one more exam to pass in order to get the new MCSA, decided to go for it...

So far I'm using the following:

Microsoft Virtual Academy

TechNet as per the links on this page.

Thinking about CBTNuggets and the following book: MCSE Installing, Configuring & Administering Windows Server & Infrastructure 2012

Was thinking about the Boson 70-412 lab as I know that they are good, but just can't afford them at the mo...

I'll see how I get on with the above then make a decision :)

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster Forum Leader

Good stuff! I need to do the same... are you going for the MCSE: Server Infrastructure first?

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  3. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

If I do decide to go for the MCSE, then yes. As it's the track that I'm most familiar with :)

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip