Going for ICND1 soon! advice and Past exam papers would be appreciated.

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by Jonathon Legg, May 30, 2012.

1. Jonathon Legg

Jonathon Legg New Member

I am currently reading through CBT Nuggets for revision as I have picked up all of the cisco icnd 1 very quickly due to me completing a BSc Computer Networks Degree.

The only issue I am having is remmembering all of the commands, but providing i can click the ? i shouldnt really have a problem!

Basically any past exam papers or advice on what questoins will be asked would be a added bonus.

I am a bit worried in terms of Subnetting which i will be revising over and over before the exam, hopefully get some questions when i feel i am confident enough on the forums.

Finally this is my first time to the forums and no doubt I will be attending this daily.

Regards,

Jon

2. danielno8

danielno8 Gigabyte Poster

There aren't such a thing as past papers with certification exams. What you want is to buy something sort of exam practice test. When i did the ICND1 i used the practice test that came with the Wendell Odom ICND1 certification book. Perfect preparation and not an expensive book.

Certifications: CCENT, CCNA
    WIP: CCNP
  3. mcbro

mcbro Byte Poster

If you have Cisco Packet tracer you use can download labs that people have created on sites such as this.
    HTML:
    http://www.packettracernetwork.com/packettracer53labs.html
    Good luck for when you take the exam anyhow

Certifications: MCITP:EA, CCNA