goin blind

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by j33rablade, Mar 30, 2010.

1. j33rablade

j33rablade Bit Poster

Phone in with Animal Behavourist Expert:

Caller: (Miss. Brown - member of Woman's Insitute) 'I'm very worried about my dog but I hardly know how to put it.'

Well, try to explain what his behaviour is.

' I hardly like to say ..... when my friends arrive he .... he...... '

Is it that he mounts their foot? - this is very common and can be cured by ..'

'No, no, it's not that ... I can't really find the words .....'

Is it that he drags his bottom along the floor? - simply this can be caused by worms and is very easily cured by ....

'No, no ... it's far worse than that'

Well, see if you can try and tell me.

'Well (deep breath), when my friends from the woman's Institute arrives, he backs himself against a wall each time without fail, and he, erm, well, he (whispers), plays with himself.

Well. Miss. Brown, I can see why this is embarrssing for you - this is attention seeking of the very worst kind.

'No, no, you don't understand. I'm not embarrassed by his bevhaviour - I'm just so worried that he's going to go blind'

Certifications: CCNA MCP
    WIP: MCSE
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

I think "Jesterblade" needs to change his WIP to "Stand-up Comedian".

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!