God I can't resist this one really

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by cazzam35, Jan 17, 2005.

1. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

THE VENTRILOQUIST
    A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs; and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Oklahoma. With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes.

A blonde woman in the 4th row stands on her chair and starts shouting. "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes! What makes you think you can stereotype women in that way? What does the colour of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general .... and all in the name of humour."

The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the blonde yells "You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that li ttle shite sitting on your knee."

I have a strange feeling I may regret posting that one, I feel
    the wrath of Rosy coming too close...... :cry:

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  2. SimonV
    Honorary Member

SimonV Petabyte Poster Gold Member

Whimp, it's guys like you who keep men from being respected at work and in the community, and from reaching our full potential as a person. :biggrin :rolleyes:

Good joke BTW. :biggrin

Certifications: MOS Master 2003, CompTIA A+, MCSA:M, MCSE
    WIP: Keeping CF Alive...
  3. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

Nooooo - please don't get him started again Si - he will be back on his Yellow Pages preaching to the masses again now!

Don't worry Caz - I'm a brunette! :biggrin Also, got told that joke yesterday by a guy at work so he got your battering! :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    Certifications: MOS Master Instructor
  4. cazzam35

cazzam35 Kilobyte Poster

Hey Rosy, I'll gladly tell you jokes so you can go and batter
    some one else for them no problem.....lol

:twisted:

Certifications: currently doing A+/MCSE
    WIP: Curr/Supervisor/Duty Mgr/Retail DIY
  5. tripwire45
    Honorary Member

tripwire45 Zettabyte Poster

The flaw in your joke is that a woman in Oklahoma would spell "humor" without the second "u". :P

Certifications: A+ and Network+