Goals in 2k11

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Kitkatninja, Nov 28, 2010.

1. msgang

msgang Banned

so you get 14k in 2 and half years of i.t experience, with your skills and certs you should get more

2. craigie

craigie Terabyte Poster

Err mate that was a joke, do you really think I'm going to post my salary details on a public forum?

Certifications: CCA | CCENT | CCNA | CCNA:S | HP APC | HP ASE | ITILv3 | MCP | MCDST | MCITP: EA | MCTS:Vista | MCTS:Exch '07 | MCSA 2003 | MCSA:M 2003 | MCSA 2008 | MCSE | VCP5-DT | VCP4-DCV | VCP5-DCV | VCAP5-DCA | VCAP5-DCD | VMTSP | VTSP 4 | VTSP 5
  3. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Erm:oops:

Goals for last year were to:

Complete the house (money permitting), its all cosmetic stuff now so mainly decorating, tiling, laying flooring etc. I hate decorating though so its gonna be tough
    Maybe look into completing my N+ once the house is sorted
    Get back into the gym and get ripped again (another thing that i just dont have the time for ATM)

None of the above were done apart from the getting ripped part, except thats all out the window now due to a trapped nerve for the last 9 or so months :(

Havent done any studying this year, well at least not cert stuff, plenty stuff for work related things.

The main thing ive done that i never planned is:
    Landing a new job in 3rd line tech support for BT, with a great pay increase as well

Goals for this year are to:

Just keep working hard and learning the new role and hopefully get back to training, i have seen consultant today and we now finally have some proper plans of attack for this trapped nerve :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
    Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house