Getting rid of mouse pointer

Discussion in 'Software' started by flex22, Mar 23, 2004.

1. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

How do I egt rid of the mouse pointer.I went into the mouse properties, but there's only an option to hide the pointer when I am typing.But this doesn't actually work anyway.

I'm using the keyboard on the desktop I'm on now, as the mouse is disconnected.

Would I have to uninstall the mouse in order to remove the pointer from appearing?
    The only reason why i don't want to do this is ebcause if I decide to use the mouse again, I'll have to install it, which is a hassle.

So I'm after a way of hiding the pointer until I need it.

Anyone know, as there's nothing in the mouse properties.

2. Rosy
    Honorary Member

Rosy Megabyte Poster

Flex

How about taking the mouse pointer into the bottom right hand corner - this makes the pointer disappear and you just move the mouse diagonally left and up and it re-appears.

HTH

Certifications: MOS Master Instructor
  3. flex22

flex22 Gigabyte Poster

Yeah I'd considered this, but just thought there might be some sort of command/keyboard shortcut, whatever that could make the pointer disappear and reappear.

There's an idea for any budding proggers out there.

I better just remember that if I'm going to disconnect the mouse, I'd better make sure that I move the pointer to the bottom first.

Thanks Rosy.