Getting ready to take my Network+, very Scared

Discussion in 'Network+' started by OceanPacific, Mar 25, 2008.

1. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Yes, and the A+ exam is even MORE basic... and we're just now finishing the ExSim-Max for the first of the A+ exams.

Don't misunderstand me - Boson has ExSim stuff for Network+... but not the higher-quality ExSim-Max stuff. Josh and I arrived on staff less than a year ago, and it's taken time to implement our processes. We can train new writers and write new content only so fast. :)

After we're done with the ExSim-Max two of the A+ exams (601 and 602), we will likely create the ExSim-Max for Network+. We're also working on the Microsoft and Cisco product lines simultaneously.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  2. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

You should do fine, OP. :)

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  3. OceanPacific

OceanPacific Byte Poster

Thanks michael, im going to go ahead and schedule my test.:biggrin

Thanks everyone for your assistance.

WIP: N+, A+