1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getcertifiedforless.com ??? a con?

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by ThomasTheCrazyFool, Jun 20, 2006.

1. ThomasTheCrazyFool

ThomasTheCrazyFool Bit Poster

hi all

i have heard about getcertifiedforless.com and have looked at the prices for taking the exams and they are cheaper than getting them direct

i would prefer to save some money on something that is already quite expensive and i was just wondering whether this is a con (i cant understand how going through a middle man is cheaper than going direct) or whether i can save some of my money properly

thanks 2 any1 replyin

WIP: MCP Then MCDST
  2. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Not a con. If you can get the vouchers then use them, you still have to register through the same place as you would without them. 8)

3. ThomasTheCrazyFool

thanks alot, just for my own info do u noo why they are actually cheaper then buying them direct

4. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Bulk buying power?

5. ThomasTheCrazyFool

thanks alot

6. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

I've used them before and they offer a speedy, reliable service. Or at least they did for me. :-)

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  7. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

I use them too. But if/when you purchase from them, just make sure that you buy the proper voucher for your area, eg UK/US or Euro... Otherwise you may not be may to take your exam with the voucher you purchased.

Also if you purchase by Worldpay you can get a receipt in your local currency (that's if you're claiming the money back from your employer)

-ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  8. ThomasTheCrazyFool

thanks alot guys u hav probs saved me a fair bit of money in the future, cheers!