Fun Personality Test

Discussion in 'Just for Laughs' started by brent, Jul 29, 2003.

1. brent

brent Nibble Poster

Imagine yourself driving along on a wild stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car. This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application. You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life,
    and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However; you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again.

Answers could vary depending on the personality. However; there is a perfect answer. If you are a person who would think "out of the box" you would answer: "I would give the car keys to my old friend and let him take the old lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman (or man if you are a woman) of my dreams."

2. Kelly

Kelly Nibble Poster

Aw!

You should have let us all have a go before you told us the answer Brent, then we could have seen what sort of people are in here!! :lol:

Never mind!

Be safe in the knowledge that I had the perfect answer all worked out the minute I'd read the options...ho hum... :roll:

Certifications: none
    WIP: none