FREE SIMULATION DEMO FOR MCP EXAMS

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by patientx, Oct 30, 2005.

1. patientx

patientx Nibble Poster

I came across this simulation demo whilst browsing the net, you can try out this demo over at Microsoft.com site.

It gives you an idea what the simulation questions will be like if you are one of the individuals who aims to sit the 70-290, 70-291, 70-294 exams, in which i am currently studying for the 70-290 exam at the moment and this helps me a lot in my exam preparartion.

Here is the link:

Simulation Demo for the MCP Exams

I dont know if this has been posted before, but if not then i hope this gives you an understanding of whats in store for you.

It takes a minute or so to load, so make a coffee.

Cheers

Stephen Febers. :whatthink

Certifications: Comptia A+,Network+ MCSA.MCSE
    WIP: Ccna, Cwna, Ceh.
  2. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Thanks for that link, it was very interesting!

It seems that you would not have got the answer 100% correct if you didn't un-tick use printer pooling. This is the type of thing you need to carefully watch out for when sitting Microsoft exams. The question may appear simple at first but you have to constantly watch out for those tiny details that can make the difference between failing and passing.

Pete

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  3. Jakamoko
    Honorary Member

Jakamoko On the move again ...

Well said, Pete - this cannot be stressed enough in MS exams, and CompTIA's too, for that matter (can't comment on any others though). If I may add a €, it will only in reality affect the actual question itself, but obviously the question counts towards the final outcome of the exam, so be sure you are in the mindset of attention to detail well before you even go near testing centre.

Certifications: MCP, A+, Network+
    WIP: Clarity