Free Microsoft Exam Second Shot Vouchers

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by eralper, May 2, 2010.

1. eralper

eralper Bit Poster

Hello all who will take an exam soon.

Microsoft has started a new beta program with Prometic.
    And I'm invited to participate within this program.

This program enables me to request and distribute certification exam vouchers to my network and community.
    If you want to request second shot exams you can visit Free Second Shot Offer and use a valid promotion code for your country

Wish you success

2. westernkings

westernkings Gigabyte Poster

Or you could just go to:

http://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/SS_MCP_form.htm?s=ssm

And skip out the middle man, get as many as you want. I just refreshed the page and changed my country again. Got about 30

Certifications: MCITP:VA, MCITP:EA, MCDST, MCTS, MCITP:EST7, MCITP:SA, PRINCE2, ITILv3
  3. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Or you could also look at this thread here that has a WHOLE list of them as well.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  4. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

But that's not his point... his point is to spam the forums with the links to his site.

Reported.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  5. eralper

eralper Bit Poster

Hi Boson,
    This is not a spam since I'm a member of Microsoft Learning Rewards whose members are chosen by Microsoft.
    Actually since I took many certification exams, I know how it is valuable to find a voucher or promotional code for those exams.
    I think, this chance is also valuable for the community here. If it is then this can not be defined as spam.
    Otherwise, if this free second shot voucher campaign does not have any value, then it is spam.

6. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

Or as I said you could have just searched and found that there was already a thread going about the MS Learning Rewards website!! There have been a spate of hit and run postings of people posting their voucher numbers, whereas there is a single thread giving people the opportunity to get them from a single place.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA
  7. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Then get rid of your spamvertising links. It's absolutely against the forum rules.

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  8. TommyTee

TommyTee Byte Poster

I remember a month or so ago there was a an offer of second shot + half price voucher, anyone know where that was etc

9. Mr_Cellophane

Mr_Cellophane Nibble Poster

Free second go at an exam + half price for MeasureUp or another test exam (I can't remember which one)

Certifications: MCSE, MCDST, MCNE, PRINCE 2 and ITIL
    WIP: MCSE 2003
  10. TommyTee

TommyTee Byte Poster

11. TommyTee

TommyTee Byte Poster

I've booked one exam with the vouchers Chris Rue sent me, but I received another today and the code doesn't work for: • 70–669 TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Desktop Virtualization.

On the site it says it is valid for that exam and the code works for other exams.

maybe it's still in beta or something?