Free exam voucher when you buy practice exams

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Kitkatninja, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi All,

Thought, I might as well post this.

It seems Preplogic is offering their practice exams for $99 and giving a free exam voucher (until Friday).

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

I am interested but would like to know if you'd recommend this practice from preplogic.

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  3. Kitkatninja

I contacted Preplogic with this question:

"I am asking about your free voucher offer (with a purchase of the practice exam). Are the free vouchers valid/work outside the US, as I'm in the UK?"

Their reply was this:

"Absolutely! This offer is good for all exams both domestically and internationally as long as that exam is offered internationally by VUE or Prometric."

As for whether I recommend their practice exams, I would rate them about the same as Examcram and maybe MeasureUp. IMO they're not as good as transcender, but you get what you pay for, added to that to have an exam voucher, plus practice exam for approx £50, even if you didn't find their practice exams good for a particle exam - the money saved on the exam voucher alone is worth it.

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
  4. Kitkatninja

Just confirming the above e-mail I sent to them:

I sent:

"Sorry just making sure before I make a purchase.

If I purchased the practice exam pack before Friday for the Cisco CCNA (640-801), even though you (Preplogic) do not stock/sell the UK version of the voucher, I'll still be entitled to the free voucher to take at a Vue centre in the UK?"

Their reply:

"No, it is only valid if we offer that international exam. If you do not see it listed internationally on our website, we cannot offer it to you."

To see a list of international vouchers that they sell, see here. Looks like only Comptia exams for us in the UK/Europe.

-Ken