Free eBook: "Vulnerability Management for Dummies"

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Kitkatninja, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Free eBook: "Vulnerability Management for Dummies"

Get all the Facts and See How to Implement a Successful Vulnerability Management Program.

As a business owner, or someone responsible for network security within your organization, you need to understand how to prevent attacks and eliminate network weaknesses that leave your business exposed and at risk.

Vulnerability Management for Dummies arms you with the facts and shows you how to implement a successful Vulnerability Management program. Whether your network consists of just a handful of computers or thousands of servers distributed around the world...

See here (subject to locality)

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  2. sohaibraja

sohaibraja New Member

I appreciate the link of eBook of Vulnerability Management you suggested to us and after reading this book i cleared my core concepts about how to prevent now a days with threats and hacks of other users on your machine. I am running 5 computers at time and i am using different software's to do penetration testing and Vulnerability Management.