Free CBT - Encrypted File System

Discussion in 'Windows 7 / 8 /10 Client Exams' started by JohnBradbury, Apr 8, 2007.

1. JohnBradbury

JohnBradbury Kilobyte Poster

Okay so I've been saying I would create some free training resources for months now and never really got around to it. So today I through together a short training video covering the Encrypted File System in Windows XP:

CBT - EFS In Windows XP

Let me know what you think...

2. Stoney

Stoney Megabyte Poster

Good video, nice one! :thumbleft

Only crit would be that perhaps you could explain what the switches do that you use at the command prompt for cipher and chkdsk?

Apart from that I found it a useful resource.

I'm now going to use those bank account details to buy myself something nice! :biggrin

Certifications: 25 + 50 metre front crawl
    WIP: MCSA - Exam 70-270
  3. Bluerinse
    Honorary Member

Bluerinse Exabyte Poster

Good stuff John, nice quality vid and well narrated - my only criticism is that it took me a while to work out how to start the vid, maybe a *click here* would help senile old gits like me. otherwise great, keep 'em coming 8)

Certifications: C&G Electronics - MCSA (W2K) MCSE (W2K)
  4. Kraven

Kraven Kilobyte Poster

Awesome vid dude, I wish my voice was as clear as yours.

Kraven

Certifications: Network+, MCSA, 70-680
    WIP: A+, 70-685
  5. derkit

derkit Gigabyte Poster

Absolutely excellent - I'm currently 3 days away from my A+ OS exam which does touch on EFS, and so took an interest in this video - compared to other CBTs (Learnkey, Nuggets, VTC and Testout) the speed at which you cover the material is just right - at no point did I think "come on, click the buttons, just get on with it"

well done!

Certifications: MBCS, BSc(Hons), Cert(Maths), A+, Net+, MCDST, ITIL-F v3, MCSA
    WIP: 70-293
  6. daremo

daremo New Member

Very nice!
    I will definitely bookmark your site and check it frequently just in case you decide to do more of these.

The accent is very refreshing as well. I've been using Testout which contains some teeth-gnawingly annoying american accents :biggrin

Certifications: MCP (70-270)
    WIP: MCSA
  7. Raffaz

Raffaz Kebab Lover Gold Member

Excellent video mate, looking forward to the next one:thumbleft

Certifications: A+, MCP, MCDST, AutoCAD
    WIP: Rennovating my house