Fraser McKenzie

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by Sarah Jane, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Sarah Jane

Sarah Jane New Member

Hello,

I am currently 'in dispute' with Fraser McKenzie and PPI after having received very poor service. This has included being put in for Web Courses that are for experienced Professional Programmers, not for beginners at entry level. It has also included members of Fraser McKenzie staff avoiding answering e-mails and avoiding returning phone calls.

I also have concerns about the recruiting procedure where you attend for a job interview and end up signing a loan agreement!!

This company is currently being investigated by the Office of Fair Trading, Birmingham so if anyone has experienced any problems please let them know or contact the Trading Standards, Birmingham so they have this information to hand. It is also a good idea to inform Gumtree of the misleading advertisements which are being advertised under the jobs section rather than training or personal loans, so that other people will not be misled in this way and so that Gumtree will be aware of the problems.

Best wishes

Sarah Jane

2. greenbrucelee
    Highly Decorated Member Award

greenbrucelee Zettabyte Poster

There are lots of threads about them on here use the search feature and you will find them.

This is all too common the case with people signing for something that isn't what they want and they end up getting into to debt etc etc.

Sorry to hear of your troubles

Certifications: A+, N+, MCDST, Security+, 70-270
    WIP: 70-620 or 70-680?
  3. pepsi

pepsi New Member

have you got anywhere with this?
    I am in the same situation and just dont know what to do now

4. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

From a thread 6 months old I would have thought not.

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong
  5. grannyhand

grannyhand New Member

hi my daughter is in the same boat as yourself and many others she only done 4 weeks training,she was unemployed and they new that she didnt pass the first exam .
    the bank is asking her for the first payment and she has been intouch trading standards and will go approach watchdog is any one interested in signing a petition against this robdogs please email me at [email protected]
    maureen

6. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

[​IMG]

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  7. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Maureen.

First off, putting your email address in a post is a baaaaad thing to do. Spammers just love it when you do that, because they have a known valid address they can hit you at. I strongly suggest you remove it while you can.

Secondly, if you/your daughter want to taske this further then I would personally suggest you go to the Citizens Advice Bureau, Trading Standards, solicitor before it gets out of hand.

Giddy