fraser mckenzie repayments

Discussion in 'Employment & Jobs' started by natt, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawberry

strawberry Bit Poster

me too :) i don't know whether i should be laughing or crying at this stage...:ohmy

2. Patch230

Patch230 Nibble Poster

A perequisite for any certification should be "Must not speak, type, write or generally act like a bad impersonation of Vicky Pollard"

(The above will make no sense whatsoever to those who have never watched "Little Britain")

Certifications: MCDST MCSA
  3. priya

priya New Member

hi natt

i m in same situation...passed all my examz last week n now i n tried all the contacts i had of FM n ppi learning but each n every phone is disconnected...i just don't know what to do..
    i can't afford to pay money back...i m thinkin to go to CAB 2morrow for advice...I think d bes t thing to do is v all need to get together n need to complaint in group..
    I phoned police aswell but they said they can't do nothing..
    I m sure there is solution..v really need to try our best...but don't know how....

4. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Um, can we have that in English please? :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  5. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Coming soon to an IT department near you...

Certifications: A few
    WIP: None - f*** 'em
  6. ben_westbrom

ben_westbrom Bit Poster

Hope they were a help then:tongue

Certifications: A+, MCDST, 70 - 290
    WIP: 70-291
  7. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Should have arrested her for wasting police time.

8. Sparky
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Sparky Zettabyte Poster Moderator

Me: "You are MCSE certified and can't install a DC? ARRRRRGH!" :biggrin

Certifications: MSc MCSE MCSA:M MCSA:S MCITP:EA MCTS(x5) MS-900 AZ-900 Security+ Network+ A+
    WIP: Microsoft Certs
  9. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

ROFLMAO :lol:

10. zebulebu

zebulebu Terabyte Poster

Install a DC? I'm sure most of the people from this TP who have (ahem) 'somehow' :rolleyes: managed to 'pass' all their exams would have trouble joining a workstation to a domnain - let alone setting up the domain to start with!

11. BosonMichael
    Honorary Member Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Them: "What's a DC??" :blink

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!
  12. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

<cough> What's a domain? :blink

13. onoski

onoski Terabyte Poster

Very true, was training a new contractor at work the other day saying MCSE is nothing and didn't even know how to join a PC onto a DC. He went on to say even courier delivery drivers from DHL are being sent out with system components to have them installed on PC's at client site.

I asked him how would they know how to go about changing the component and he said all they have to do is just change the component and job done. Neverless to say that was the end of the conversation.

It really is a shame and don't know how these kind of people land an IT support role or even a roll out job role in the first place:)

Certifications: MCSE: 2003, MCSA: 2003 Messaging, MCP, HNC BIT, ITIL Fdn V3, SDI Fdn, VCP 4 & VCP 5
    WIP: MCTS:70-236, PowerShell
  14. Patch230

Patch230 Nibble Poster

Duh ..... Where's the "Any" key ??? :eek:

15. Patch230

Patch230 Nibble Poster

Now this thread has started to cheer me up quite a bit tbh.

Granted I went with a TP and while I have a good working knowledge when it came to the MCDST I've found the MCSA and so on extremly hard. But I have studied, infact studied to the point where I felt my brain was going to melt and leak out of my ears.

But anyway my point being, is this correct for joining a Pc to a DC ? (I've cut it down a bit so I'm not giving away to much info but those in the know I'm sure will get what I mean)

Rename

Add account to Active Directory with domain creditials

Log onto the client with administrative account. Right-click on My Computer, select properties, Network ID Tab, select properties. Select Domain, enter domain name, and when prompted for creditials type in domain\username and password.

My point being though I have little experience when it comes to servers I really have worked my arse off !

16. AJ

AJ 01000001 01100100 01101101 01101001 01101110 Administrator

Sorry guys and I know you've been waiting for this but this shop is now closed. Going no-where fast.

Move along please, nothing to see here.............

Certifications: MCSE, MCSA (messaging), ITIL Foundation v3
    WIP: Breathing in and out, but not out and in, that's just wrong