Footie talk anyone

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Mof, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Well its been A sweet couple of weeks for us Chelsea fans. climaxing on Sunday with the dramatic Penalty shoot out and the eviction of Man Utd from the FA cup, Whos going to be the frst to say "youll win nothing playing the kids".

Bring on Baca WOOP WHOOP!.:D:twisted:

WIP: C++ and A+
  2. DAVID ARROWSMITH

DAVID ARROWSMITH Nibble Poster

hi, i,m a wolves fan myself so looking forward to all the big names coming to molineux next season !!

Certifications: a plus
    WIP: exam 70-620 windows vista
  3. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Congats its about time Wolves were back in the top league.:D

4. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

I must say I was pleased to see Man Utd out of the cup, but not so happy that Chelsea have an easier final now, oh well, cant have everything! Lol.

Im a Spurs fan, and very happy with things at the moment. We have a couple of hard games coming up, and personally cant see us grabbing 7th, but still, things are on the up without doubt.

Amazing stat - Spurs have the 2nd best defencive record at home, only 9 goals against. (Liverpool 1st with 8 against.) I couldn't quite believe that when I heard it, but its true :o

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  5. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Harrys done A very good job at spurs must admit didnt think he would but I was wrong, and can you please stop beating us its getting painful.:rolleyes:

6. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Haha, I waited for years and years to see Spurs beat Chelsea, and now its getting so common its expected..! Lol.

Chelsea are coming on strong at the moment thoug, cant wait for the 2 Barca games. 8)

In other news, Liverpool to beat Arsenal tonight :)

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  7. delorean

delorean Megabyte Poster

Bring on Chelsea! :D :D :D

Certifications: A+, MCP 70-270, 70-290, 70-291
    WIP: 70-680, S+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA
  8. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Was begining to wonder where you were:biggrin

your defence is to weak for drogba, two away goals should see us through:biggrin