First Post!

Discussion in 'General Cisco Certifications' started by KnightFireFx, May 9, 2009.

1. KnightFireFx

KnightFireFx New Member

Hello All,

Long time prowler, first time poster here at the certforums. I've been traveling along my own certification track for a little while now and had only recently achieved my very first Cisco certification which of course I was very excited about!

My question however, which feels like a silly one... I just can't seem to find a definite answer anywhere to put my curiosity at bay. Prior to fulfilling my certification credential and verifying my address with cisco, will they send my certificate on their own? Like CompTIA does?

Or do I need to go through the web menu and order one for $0 ? (Non-trackable) ?

I have a frame ready to go for that sucker; as I am very proud of my cisco certification and just want to make sure its on its way ! :) :twisted::twisted:

Thankyou all in advance!!

Certifications: A+, Network+, CCNA, CCENT, MCDST, MCP
    WIP: CCNA: Security, Telecom Engineering
  2. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Hi & welcome,

I don't know the answer to your question, as I do not have any Cisco certs, however you can log into Cisco's Certification Tracking System and find out :)

-Ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  3. r.h.lee

r.h.lee Gigabyte Poster

KnightFireFx,

First, have you verified that your name and address is correct in your vue.com login?

Certifications: MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, CCNA, A+
    WIP: CCDA
  4. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

hi,
    Glad you decided to sign up. Hope the cert arrives soon!
    Boyce

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT