First job done and been paid .... but ....

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by Flamehearted, Jun 20, 2005.

1. Flamehearted

Flamehearted Nibble Poster

Thanks Tripwire

Can I somehow delete this whole thread ? :(

Certifications: A+
    WIP: Network +
  2. Phoenix
    Honorary Member

Phoenix 53656e696f7220 4d6f64

Once again trip rescues me with a level headed and calm response to counter my not so calm response!

As I always say, a Wise man learns not only from his mistakes, but the mistakes of those around him
    Theres no point starting again, on your own, and making all the same mistakes we all made, that would just be silly, you do however need to be willing to take criticism from your peers, its a strong and useful skill to possess, and ill admit its often one i forget about, perhaps some people are perfect, I must admit i've never met one, but in all fairness wouldnt they be the BEST ones to learn from? i mean, they are the pinnacle of thier profession right? thier perfect!

I recommend being a touch more open minded to peoples input, we really are just interested in helping, and not 'putting you down' as it seems you feel we have

Good luck with client 2

Certifications: MCSE, MCITP, VCP
    WIP: > 0
  3. noelg24

noelg24 Terabyte Poster

the boys are right flamehearted. when I first got into computers and I told my parents they were always putting me down like you wouldnt believe but I still stuck to my guns and was determined to prove them wrong and 7 years later I am now smiling and altho they wont admit they know I was right in learning about PCs in the first place even if I aint earning around £70K but thats not why I am doing it, its for the experience and to learn from others and for others to learn from me. and thats why we are all here, to learn from each other and guide each other.

Certifications: A+
    WIP: my life