1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finished my PGCert in Tech Management

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by wagnerk, Nov 27, 2014.

1. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Following on from this thread... I'm pleased to say that I've passed all the modules that I've taken for it :)

Should be getting a nice shiny cert soon... I was planning to end my HE studying there, as I was going to study Project Management, but then found this course in Project Management. Plus it contributes to the next stage, the PGDip.

Choices, choices...

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
    jk2447 likes this.
  2. Rob1234

Rob1234 Megabyte Poster

Congrats on the pass.

I have seen PGcert for a few courses is that on the same level as a masters or a degree?

Certifications: A few.
  3. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

The PGCert that I've done is 1/3 of a Masters, some module that you can do (even though they are post grad level) can be used for the BSc/BA (normal degree).

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  4. jk2447

jk2447 Petabyte Poster Moderator

Fantastic well done Ken. Just 2 thirds to go :) It's great to see someone who's always learning. I think its really important to stay sharp and often good fun.

Certifications: BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, VCP4, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VCP5, VCP6-NV