Finished Mass Effect Andromeda on to Zelda

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by Kitkatninja, May 14, 2017.

1. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

I have to say that I finished Mass Effect Andromeda (on PC) and yesterday I started my new game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Mass Effect Andromeda, if you're a fan of the previous 3, you'll enjoy this instalment. I just hope that they release the DLC soon, hopefully in preparation of the next instalment :)

The Legend of Zelda, for the Switch... So far, I'm impress... Granted I've only played a few minutes and lot of it was the slow conversations, but the game play and graphics are good. I'm not 100% sure of the controller of the Switch yet but it's growing on me :)

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
    JK2447 likes this.
  2. JK2447

JK2447 Petabyte Poster Administrator Premium Member

Nice one Ken. I loved Mass Effect 1 & 2 but I lost touch. I might check the latest out. Sadly I don't get in as much gaming time as I used to but I need to. The only thing I'm managing at the moment is a quick blast on COD MW on PS4 and the most excellent Super Mario 3D World (if you haven't played it you're missing out I assure you). What do you think of the Switch Ken? I think it looks excellent and it's very reasonably priced, but I don't think the content is there for me yet plus I am still a little crispy from feeling burnt with the Wii U, which ironically, we've been playing with the kids a lot lately (after years of it being untouched)

Certifications: VCP4, 5, 6, 6.5, 6.7, 7, 8, VCAP DCV Design, VMConAWS Skill, Google Cloud Digital Leader, BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VSP, VTSP
    WIP: Google Cloud Certs
  3. MasterDelgado

MasterDelgado Nibble Poster

Certifications: Sec+ | Fortinet NSE 1 & 2
    WIP: CCNA
  4. Kitkatninja

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security