1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finished Mass Effect Andromeda on to Zelda

Discussion in 'Gamers Hangout' started by wagnerk, May 14, 2017.

1. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

I have to say that I finished Mass Effect Andromeda (on PC) and yesterday I started my new game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

Mass Effect Andromeda, if you're a fan of the previous 3, you'll enjoy this instalment. I just hope that they release the DLC soon, hopefully in preparation of the next instalment :)

The Legend of Zelda, for the Switch... So far, I'm impress... Granted I've only played a few minutes and lot of it was the slow conversations, but the game play and graphics are good. I'm not 100% sure of the controller of the Switch yet but it's growing on me :)

Certifications: CITP, PGDip, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: MSc in Tech Management
    jk2447 likes this.
  2. jk2447

jk2447 Petabyte Poster Moderator

Top Poster
    of the Month

Nice one Ken. I loved Mass Effect 1 & 2 but I lost touch. I might check the latest out. Sadly I don't get in as much gaming time as I used to but I need to. The only thing I'm managing at the moment is a quick blast on COD MW on PS4 and the most excellent Super Mario 3D World (if you haven't played it you're missing out I assure you). What do you think of the Switch Ken? I think it looks excellent and it's very reasonably priced, but I don't think the content is there for me yet plus I am still a little crispy from feeling burnt with the Wii U, which ironically, we've been playing with the kids a lot lately (after years of it being untouched)

Certifications: BSc (Hons), HND IT, HND Computing, ITIL-F, MBCS CITP, MCP (270,290,291,293,294,298,299,410,411,412) MCTS (401,620,624,652) MCSA:Security, MCSE: Security, Security+, CPTS, VCP4, CCA (XenApp6.5), MCSA 2012, VCP5, VCP6-NV
  3. MasterDelgado

MasterDelgado Bit Poster

4. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Certifications: CITP, PGDip, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: MSc in Tech Management