Finally got my voucher!

Discussion in 'Virtual and Cloud Computing' started by simongrahamuk, Jul 14, 2008.

1. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

At last i've got my voucher for my Virtual Infrastructure VCP exam!

Its only taken them since April when I did the course to send me it! :dry

Now, to re learn everything that I did on the course as I havent touched ESX since then. Added to that we seem to be going to push Hyper-V at work its going to mean a lot of work for me! Perhaps I'll wait a few months more so that I can get all of the other stuff I've got in the pipeline out of the way first. :rolleyes:

2. Theprof

Theprof Petabyte Poster

Speaking of wmware, I think I'll be doing a course soon too, it was offered by my boss so hopefully it goes through.

Certifications: A+ | CCA | CCAA | Network+ | MCDST | MCSA | MCP (270, 271, 272, 290, 291) | MCTS (70-662, 70-663) | MCITP:EMA | VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM | VTSP | VCP5-DT | VCP5-DCV
    WIP: VCAP5-DCA/DCD | EMCCA
  3. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Blimey, that's some waiting Si!

I have every faith in you Si - you'll ace it!

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  4. Luddym

Luddym Megabyte Poster

What I would say is that if you do postone, you will probably need to relearn ALOT.

The exam was difficult enough after about 5 weeks and a lot of reading in between...of which, I have probably forgotten almost all.

Certifications: VCP,A+, N+, MCSA, MCSE
    WIP: Christmas Drunkard
  5. simongrahamuk
    Honorary Member

simongrahamuk Hmmmmmmm?

Yeah, I know that I'll have to practically re-learn everything, but I think that I'll probably have to do that anyway.

I've got stuff with Hyper-V, Exchange and ISA coming up during August so its going to have to be later in the year anyway. At least I have the voucher now! :biggrin

6. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Good luck on your exam mate :)

To be honest I don't understand VMware. To do a single VCP exam you have to sit their course, imagine if MS or Cisco did that, people would be crying out how they are just out for money.

-ken

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security