1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally a MCSD!

Discussion in 'MCAD / MCSD / MCPD' started by LayaboutSi, Aug 8, 2008.

1. LayaboutSi

LayaboutSi Bit Poster

After completing my fifth (70-431) of 5 (very challenging at times) exams, I am delighted to share with the world that I am now MCSD. :biggrin

Taking into account 350 hours of self-taught studying, from start to finish it has taken me 5 and a half months and taken over my life. My goal when I set off was to do it in 6 months and I am more than delighted to have done it sooner (must be the PM in me :twisted:)

I think my head needs a rest now though :blink as it has been very intensive - especially this week. No more books or learning for at least 2 months.

Do I get my badge now? :eek:

Certifications: Prince2, MCAD, MCSD, 70-431
    WIP: Advanced chillout
  2. wagnerk
    Highly Decorated Member Award

wagnerk aka kitkatninja Moderator

Congrats on the pass and the new credential :)

Sorry no, MS stopped doing the lapel pins a while ago, however you do get a cert and a wallet card :)

-Ken

Certifications: CITP, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, PTLLS, MCT, MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA:M, MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MTA, MCAS, MOS (Master), A+, N+, S+, ACA, VCA, etc... & 2nd Degree Black Belt
    WIP: PGDip
  3. BosonJosh

BosonJosh Gigabyte Poster

Congratulations!

4. BosonMichael
    Highly Decorated Member Award

BosonMichael Yottabyte Poster

Congrats!

Certifications: CISSP, MCSE+I, MCSE: Security, MCSE: Messaging, MCDST, MCDBA, MCTS, OCP, CCNP, CCDP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CNE, SCSA, Security+, Linux+, Server+, Network+, A+
    WIP: Just about everything!