Failed my 70-668 exam

Discussion in 'General Microsoft Certifications' started by vichale, Dec 28, 2011.

1. vichale

vichale New Member

I failed my MCSE 70-668 exam today,so sad,I think I used a bad material,someone told me this exam changed questions,is that right?who can give me some guide?Thanks in advance.

2. GiddyG

GiddyG Terabyte Poster Gold Member

Sorry to hear that.

What experience have you got, and what did you use to study?

3. Kitkatninja
    Highly Decorated Member Award 500 Likes Award

Kitkatninja aka me, myself & I Moderator

Questions will always get updated and will change over time. What won't change are the objectives that you are tested on.

If you are studying questions and answers then you aren't studying correctly.

Give yourself a couple of books (MSpress and/or Sybex), maybe a CBT from either CBTNuggets, Trainsignal or Learnkey and a good legit practice exam set from Preplogic, Boson, Transcender, etc to test your underlining knowledge.

Certifications: MSc, PGDip, PGCert, BSc, HNC, LCGI, MBCS CITP, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCE, A+, N+, S+, Server+
    WIP: MSc Cyber Security
  4. SimonD
    Honorary Member

SimonD Terabyte Poster

So either you used brain dumps and they changed the questions and thats why you didn't pass or you simply didn't study enough.
    The fact that you're talking about someone changing the question actually makes me think you went down the dump route because it shouldn't matter what questions you have on the exam as you should be prepared to answer questions on the subject matter, not testing against specific questions.

Certifications: CNA | CNE | CCNA | MCP | MCP+I | MCSE NT4 | MCSA 2003 | Security+ | MCSA:S 2003 | MCSE:S 2003 | MCTS:SCCM 2007 | MCTS:Win 7 | MCITP:EDA7 | MCITP:SA | MCITP:EA | MCTS:Hyper-V | VCP 4 | ITIL v3 Foundation | VCP 5 DCV | VCP 5 Cloud | VCP6 NV | VCP6 DCV | VCAP 5.5 DCA