FA Cup Final '09 - who's going to win ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Off Topic' started by UKDarkstar, May 30, 2009.

?

Who will win the FA Cup '09 ?

Poll closed May 31, 2009.
  1. Chelsea to win

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Everton to win

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Chelsea's money has undoubtably changed them from a forth or fifth team into a title contending team, but they had the right basis to build on before the money came in my opinion. Whereas, as you can see, Man City didnt! They are going to struggle even with all that money..!

Oh well, Spurs for Champions League next year ay.. 8) Lol.

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  2. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Must correct you again:rolleyes: I didnt say always top four, but his money has kept us up there and able to challenge for trophys.

as nXPLOSi said unlike Man City we were already challanging, yes his money pushed us up three places but more importantly it keeps us up there.

this artical goes back to december for you Spurs fans

WIP: C++ and A+
  3. nXPLOSi

nXPLOSi Terabyte Poster

Its bad reading isnt it, luckily we managed to really pick up and finish a respectable 7th. If only we had magic Harry from the start of the season, I think we'd be 5th / 6th. A good thing to note though, we spent *alot* but the vast majority of our spending was recouped with the sales of of players.

Nevermind, roll on next season!

Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA 2003 (270, 290, 291), MCTS (640, 642), MCSA 2008
    WIP: MCSA 2012
  4. Mof

Mof Megabyte Poster

Spurs best signing was Harry, lets see who he brings in now.

WIP: C++ and A+