Experience

Discussion in 'Training & Development' started by Outkastar, May 8, 2005.

1. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Pop into the new members thingy and say hi to everyone.

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  2. Boycie
    Honorary Member

Boycie Senior Beer Tester

Dave,

I can understand your point and like you I am plodding on trying to get that foot on the ladder.
    The only thing I can say is that when we do get that foot on the ladder it is then "onwards and upwards".
    Then our employer will realise that we are prepared to better ourselves and at the same time be more of a benefit to them.
    Someone I know started off in an office via an agency for six weeks. The company extended it to 3 months and 6 years later he more or less runs their network (30 computers) and incendently has no computer certifications at all and admits that he has just picked up everything as he has gone along.

Keep your chin up.
    Boyce

Certifications: MCSA 2003, MCDST, A+, N+, CTT+, MCT
  3. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

All & Dave,

Please accept my apologies if I came accross as being a bit rude and insensitive in my above posts! I have no excuse :(

Thanks

Sacha

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  4. JonnyMX

JonnyMX Petabyte Poster

Bad hair day?

Certifications: MCT, MCTS, i-Net+, CIW CI, Prince2, MSP, MCSD
  5. drum_dude

drum_dude Gigabyte Poster

Hey...my hair always looks good, just like me! lol!!! JOKE!

No just bad keyboard bashing day...everything else is OK, office is quiet so perhaps that's it!!!

Cheers

Certifications: MCP, MCSA 2000 , N+, A+ ,ITIL V2, MCTS, MCITP Lync 2010 & MCSA 2008, Sonus SATP SBC 1k/2k
    WIP: Hopefully Skype for Business and some Exchange stuff...
  6. dave57uk

dave57uk New Member

Apologies to All for no intro was just browsing posts at the time & this thread caught my eye as it was close to my heart (as u gathered!). Sacha ur right I did wade in without much pre-thought due to previous reason, for which I'm sorry. Thanks for your apology though. Will now go to 'newbie' thingy as JonnyMX suggests & bore u with my life history (you got yourselves to blame lol).
    Boyce thanks for the heartening advice as thats where I was now looking in Admin or something similar. :)

Certifications: ECDL, A+ & Network +
    WIP: MCSA